Following the government announcement of relaxing of most rules and regulations, this screening will in the main revert to the normal pre-Covid arrangements:
- pay at the door – no advanced reservation required
- seating will be set out in theatre style rows to our maximum capacity. This should create enough room for attendees to space themselves out if they wish
- it is not a legal requirement to wear a face covering. Bearing in mind current government advice it is likely that some people will choose to wear a face covering, others may not. We feel at this early stage wearing a face covering when e.g. gathering at the bar is preferable and respectful to everyone.
- there will be tea, coffee and a bar service
- there will be a raffle in the interval
Doors open 7pm, screening starts 7.30
November 26th – The Last Bus
An old man whose wife has just passed away uses his free local bus pass to travel to the other end of the UK, to where they originally moved from, using only local buses, on a nostalgic trip but also carrying his wife’s ashes in a small suitcase, `taking her back’ and in doing so he meets local people. By the end of his trip he’s a celebrity.
Running time 95 mins, rated 12A
Any changes to applicable guidelines will be communicated to attendees.
Any queries please contact us on email@example.com
The Cinema Team