Following the government announcement of relaxing of most rules and regulations on 19th July, this screening will in the main revert to the normal pre-Covid arrangements:
- pay at the door – no advanced reservation required
- seating will be set out in theatre style rows to our maximum capacity. This should create enough room for attendees to space themselves out if they wish
- it is not a legal requirement to wear a face covering. Bearing in mind current government advice it is likely that some people will choose to wear a face covering, others may not. We feel at this early stage wearing a face covering when e.g. gathering at the bar is preferable and respectful to everyone.
- there will be tea, coffee and a bar service
- there will be a raffle in the interval
September 24th – Dream Horse
The true story of Dream Alliance, an unlikely racehorse bred by small-town bartender Jan Vokes. With very little money and no experience, Jan convinces her neighbors to chip in their meager earnings to help raise Dream and compete with the racing elites. Their investment pays off as Dream rises through the ranks and becomes a beacon of hope for their struggling community.
Running time 113 mins, rated PG
October 22nd – The Father
A man refuses all assistance from his daughter as he ages. As he tries to make sense of his changing circumstances, he begins to doubt his loved ones, his own mind and even the fabric of his reality.
Running time 97 mins, rated 12A
Any changes to applicable guidelines will be communicated to attendees.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
You can also find us on Facebook: