Arrangements for the cinema are as follows:
- pay at the door – Adults: £4.50 / Under 16s: £3.00 – no advanced reservation required
- seating will be set out in theatre style rows to our maximum capacity. This should create enough room for attendees to space themselves out if they wish
- a face covering is no longer a legal requirement. Please respect those who still prefer to wear a face covering.
- there will be tea, coffee and a bar service
- there will be a raffle in the interval
Doors open 7pm, screening starts 7.30
Friday 23rd February 2024 – Cinema – The Miracle Club (12A)
Ballygar, Ireland, 1967. A hard-knocks community in outer Dublin marches to its own beat, rooted in traditions of loyalty, faith, and togetherness. There’s just one tantalising dream for the women of Ballygar to taste freedom and escape the gauntlet of domestic life: to win a pilgrimage to the sacred French town of Lourdes. And with a little benevolent interference from their cheeky and rebellious priest, close friends Lily, Eileen, Dolly and Sheila are the ‘lucky’ few to win this ticket of a lifetime at their riotous local raffle night.
Running time 90 mins, rated 12
Any changes to applicable guidelines will be communicated to attendees.
Any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cinema Team