The Cinema Team is delighted to be able to screen a film for Christmas on Friday December 18th. We will show the classic film It’s a Wonderful Life. 7.30 pm start, doors open at 7.
Whilst Cockfield is now in Tier 2, we have official confirmation that the village hall can re-open and the cinema can resume under the same Covid compliant conditions as applied for our September & October screenings.
If the Government review of the Tiers and regulations on December 16th impacts our cinema evening we will of course let you know. See below for the full conditions that apply to the Cinema evening.
Please note our January screening is planned for Friday 22nd.
The Cinema Team
It’s a Wonderful Life
Running time 129 mins
George Bailey has so many problems he is thinking about ending it all – and it’s Christmas! As the angels discuss George, we see his life in flashback. As George is about to jump from a bridge, he ends up rescuing his guardian angel, Clarence – who then shows George what his town would have looked like if it hadn’t been for all his good deeds over the years.
- Admittance will be by advanced reservation only. Tickets will not be issued and walk-ins will not be permitted.
- Seat prices are as before £4.50 adults, £3 children
- To reserve up to 4 places, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone Julie Goodsman 07815 497952 weekdays after 3pm or anytime weekends, or Neil Ashton 07900 880888 any time. Confirmation of your reservation will be issued.
- To assist with seating on the day, if reserving 2-4 places you will be asked for the number of family units – i.e. who are not socially distancing amongst themselves.
- For contact tracing, at the time of reserving the person booking will be asked for a contact phone number and/or email address. (In line with government guidelines this information will be retained for 21 days after the screening).
- Payment will be collected on arrival; exact money is requested please.
- Please contact one of the above if you have reserved places but cannot attend, so that the place(s) can be reallocated.
Please be aware of the following:
- a face covering must be worn whilst in the hall at all time s except whilst eating or drinking
- prevailing social distancing requirement of 2 metres applies
- during the shorter than usual interval refreshments will not be served although we may offer a choice of one or 2 items such as ice cream.
- attendees may bring their own teas, coffees, other drinks, mugs, glasses etc. All materials and litter must be taken away again at the end
- There will not be a raffle
Any changes to applicable guidelines will be communicated to attendees.
Please contact Julie or Neil as above if you have any questions.