Following the government announcement of relaxing of most rules and regulations on 19th July, this screening will in the main revert to the normal pre-Covid arrangements:
- pay at the door – no advanced reservation required
- seating will be set out in theatre style rows to our maximum capacity. This should create enough room for attendees to space themselves out if they wish
- it is not a legal requirement to wear a face covering. Bearing in mind current government advice it is likely that some people will choose to wear a face covering, others may not. We feel at this early stage wearing a face covering when e.g. gathering at the bar is preferable and respectful to everyone.
- there will be tea, coffee and a bar service
- there will be a raffle in the interval
Doors open 7pm, screening starts 7.30
July 23rd – Love Sarah
Determined to fulfill her late mother’s dream of opening a bakery in charming Notting Hill, 19-year-old Clarissa enlists the help of her mother’s best friend Isabella and her eccentric estranged grandmother Mimi. These three generations of women will need to overcome grief, doubts and differences to honour the memory of their beloved Sarah while embarking on a journey to establish a London bakery filled with love, hope and colourful pastries from all over the world.
Running time 98 mins, rated 12A
Any queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cinema Team