- Welcome and introduction by the Chairman of Cockfield Parish Council.
- To note any apologies for absence:
- To approve the minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on 12 April 2018.
- Matters arising from the minutes from the last Annual Parish Meeting.
- County Councillor Report – Cllr Robert Lindsay.
- District Councillor Report – Cllr Clive Arthey.
- Parish Council Report – Cllr Derek Southgate, Chairman.
- Suffolk Constabulary CEO (Sudbury and Haverhill) – PC Jon Gerrish.
- Village Organisations and Activities.
A key opportunity for the various organisations and groups which serve the community, and others who represent the village, to provide brief reports on their activities in the last 12 months and their future plans:
9.1 Community Council Rodney Williams
9.2 Village Hall Management Committee Janne Cutting-Keyton
9.3 Computer Circle/Village Website Neil Ashton
9.4 CEVC Primary School Trudie Harkin
9.5 CATEY Pre-School Dick Bayes
9.6 St Peter’s Church Revd Sharon Potter
9.7 United Charities Tony Box
9.8 Women’s Institute Sue Cole
9.9 Football Club Joe Brinkley
9.10 Congregational Church Gerry Blake
9.11 “Green Links” Janne Cutting-Keyton
- Open Forum
To raise any matters relating to Cockfield which residents wish to highlight.
Cllr Derek Southgate
Chairman, Cockfield Parish Council