1. Welcome and introduction by the Chairman of Cockfield Parish Council.
2. To note any apologies for absence
including Neil Ashton, Brenda Dyer, Paul Heather and Revd Sharon Potter.
3. To approve the minutes of the last Annual Parish Meeting held on 12 May 2016.
4. County Councillor – Report – Cllr Robert Lindsay
(subject to his availability post-election).
5. District Councillor Report – Cllr Clive Arthey.
6. Parish Council Report – Cllr Derek Southgate, Chairman.
7. Village Organisations and Activities
A key opportunity for the various organisations and groups which serve the community, and others who represent the village, to provide brief reports on their activities in the last 12 months and their future plans, including:
7.1 Community Council Rodney Williams
7.2 Village Hall Management Committee Janne Cutting-Keyton
7.3 Housing Project – Mackenzie Place Cllr Robin Morley
7.4 CEVC Primary School Trudie Harkin
7.5 Catey Pre-School Dick Bayes
7.6 St Peter’s Church Norman Kelly
7.7 Women’s Institute Representative to be confirmed
7.8 Congregational Church Gerry Blake
7.8 “Green Links” Janne Cutting-Keyton
7.9 United Charities Tony Box
The above is correct at the time of publishing this agenda. Others have been invited and may yet come forward – if so, they will be added on the night.
8. Open Forum
To raise any matters relating to Cockfield which residents wish to highlight.
Cllr Derek Southgate
Chairman, Cockfield Parish Council
Published: 09 May 2017